Sunday, August 21, 2011

team time

As I've mentioned before, I'm in charge of four RA's in the Neumann dorm on the west side. I met them all over the past few days and they're all very sweet and so kind to me - I'm still learning a lot about procedures, rules, etc here so they have answered many of my questions, and also have asked me good questions too! I'm looking forward to getting to know each one of them better as the year goes on! (Their names are Melisa, Ira, Ana and Iuna.)

Today we had our first team meeting. I decided that since it was such a nice day outside that we should have a picnic in the park! I made lemon scones, and we took blankets and sat outside in the sun - it was awesome! Three of my RA's are seniors, so we talked a lot about the future. Sadly, though, I forgot to take pictures. :(

But later in the afternoon, I organized a photo scavenger hunt for all the RA's and RD's, and so I'll share some pictures from that. I'm starting to feel like a real RD now!

 Hanging upside down

 Spelling a word - ours was "yes" (one of my RA's, Ira, is on the left)

 Human pyramid

 With a yellow car (two of my RA's are in this picture: Melisa on the left and Ana in the middle)

 the "I can't believe we all fit in here" picture!

 Doing exactly what the sign says (my other RA, Iuna, is on the left)

 Entire group in mid-air - or close to it...


No comments:

Post a Comment