Friday, August 19, 2011

RA's!!!

Today was our first day with the RA's! By now, six out of thirteen are here, and the rest should arrive sometime this weekend. (Often there are flight delays or only one bus coming from a certain remote location, so not everyone gets here at the exact time or day.) 

We worked all day getting ready, and tonight we had a tour of the new dorm, an introduction game, dinner and sorting through storage. I'm really excited about everyone that's here - it makes all the waiting and work worth it! It might take me a bit to get adjust to college students in Europe rather than the American high schoolers that I'm used to, but I think I'm going to like it! :)

Of course I forgot to take a picture of our dinner this evening, but here's a few others....

Alex, Levi and I on the roof of Enns - when we found out it was unlocked, we just had to go up and look! (The RA's weren't with us at this point - it's a secret!)
 
 Susie was here too! 

 One of the RA's showing off a very very crowded and disorganized storage room

We had to dig through several rooms to find everyone's stuff. I wanted to take pictures to document the craziness, because there's a new storage space in Enns Hall (new dorm) that is going to make things so much easier the next time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment