Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the best part of my day


Yesterday was a very tough day for me. I worked 14 hours - which is maybe not that unusual for me b/c I like to be busy, but this work is different! Constant questioning and decision making, being "on duty"/reachable any time, meetings, etc. Nothing is bad, it's just easy to get totally absorbed and never take a break! I also had the dorm keys in my apartment overnight, and got two different wake-up knocks at 4:30 and 5:30am from new students checking in.

Needless to say, I started the day very tired. Today was a bit less busy, but being tired made it easy for me to be on the edge and a bit grumpy. And to be honest, by this evening I had no energy left, and with a team meeting quickly approaching, I didn't know what else to do but pray! And the evening turned out so much better than I expected! Thank you Lord!


My RA's made my day!
Iuna, Ira, Ana, Melisa and me

2 comments:

  1. What in the world are those? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! they're sort of like cheetos - but maybe made w/ corn or something? i'm not sure - they were just cheap when i couldn't find marshmallows. :)

    ReplyDelete