Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Res Life

We're all here!!!! On Monday the rest of my colleagues arrived, and Tuesday we started work! We've been having quite a few meetings so far - I'm kind of on information overload at the moment. But, I'm looking forward to this year - the relationships I'll get to build with students, staff and faculty, and all the things I'm going to experience and learn.

We went to Susie's house for supper on Tuesday night (and had delicious veggie quesadillas and coveted peach pie!) and also took a few pictures. This picture is of the Community Life staff - we're a part of the larger Student Life team.

in the front: me, Olena (Intercultural Education Coordinator) and Alex (RD)
back: Levi (RD) and Susie (Director of Community Life)

The new residence hall on campus is called Enns Hall (ironic, no? it's very close to Entz!) and these are the new chairs waiting to be moved in. So many cool colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment