Friday, August 12, 2011

the rest of the apartment


It's been requested that I show you the rest of my apartment. So, without further ado...

Entry way with coat closet on the left, and a big hallway for shoes, the drying rack, and probably other stuff as the year goes on.

To get to the rest of the apartment is just to the left beyond the coat closet. The bathroom is to the left again, and my bedroom straight ahead, the living room next, and then the kitchen on the right.

Here's my bedroom - I have a BIG bed - which is about all that fits in the room! :) The sheets are more matching by now - I got to clean out a linen closet on the 6th floor of the dorm in live in (Neumann) and chose color coordinated sheets that were more my style.

And finally, the living room. The couches are fairly comfy, but I need to do something with the walls. Any suggestions for decoration?

2 comments: