Saturday, April 7, 2012

my weekend plans

Here's what I've been working on for over 3 hours already this weekend! Later I will tell you what their purpose is....


I've had a really busy week working on housing for Fall 2012, and getting ready for the long weekend - we have a day off on Monday. I have lots of plans, including:
- An on campus movie festival organized by StuCo to show student made short films
- A "girl's party" at Susie's apartment
- Going to see an Easter muge (craft fair) at the shopping center close to campus
- Lunch with a visiting drama team (called Covenant Players) who did drama at our Good Friday Chapel yesterday
- Worship team practice in preparation for another worship night
- Making tortillas from scratch
- Helping a colleague iron and sort her kid's clothes to give away (they are leaving after this year)
- Shopping in preparation for a Neumann West event on Tuesday
- Having the future Neumann West RAs over for dinner and games

It's going to be a busy weekend! I'm on duty, so I get to stay here and make sure everything is going ok as well. I can be off campus, but not for long periods of time, and not overnight. So, I will be celebrating Easter in a non-traditional way this year. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment