Monday, April 16, 2012

a busy weekend!

This weekend was full of events - one was that I went to listen to thesis defenses by this year's seniors. One was done by my RA, and many others by students I knew. I couldn't understand most of the business presentations, but the psychology one was a bit easier to comprehend. Still very interesting and a good way to celebrate the work the students have done!

 The five economics thesis presenters
Ana, Nastya, Eric (their professor and advisor), Ira (my RA!), Denis and Vaiva

The other thing I did yesterday was go to a music festival in a town called Taurage, which is about an hour away. There is a band that I play with sometimes, and we went to play a few songs at this festival. We were quite out of place because most of the other performers were choirs or classical soloists, but we still had a good time. (We are a rock worship band). It was fun to hang out with them, to laugh, talk, and play together.

Here's our band! :) 
(I'm in the back on the bass)

No comments:

Post a Comment