Sunday, April 8, 2012

finished product

I finished all the folding, addressing and stamping of the invitations from yesterday's picture! The invitations are for an event on April 16 called "Mug n' Muffin", which involves homemade muffins, a special coffee drink, and women from the LCC community sharing their stories or speaking on a specific topic. This time the event is entitled "Who Am I: Knowing and Loving Yourself". Mug n' Muffin is usually well-attended and always very encouraging and thought-provoking. This weekend I had the task of finishing all the invitations so we could hand them out on Tuesday. I watched 4 movies while working on them, and my finger was black from so much stamping! I think they turned out well....

(Inside there are details about the event)

No comments:

Post a Comment