Tuesday, April 10, 2012

apple crisp party

Tonight my RAs and I organized an event for all the West side residents. We made TEN pans of apple crisp served with ice cream! We were hosted in a faculty apartment and we opened the door and had loud music and chairs outside! It almost felt like spring! I was hoping that students would come to get food and at least stay while they were eating instead of just being served and going right back to their rooms. And they stayed - I got to have conversations with many different students. A lot of students also came to me and said thank you - I felt like we did a great job of executing a big event all by ourselves!

Thanks to my awesome RAs for their help and to Bethany (a fellow staff member and good friend) for hosting us in her luxurious apartment!
Ira, Iuna and I serving apple crisp and ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment