Tuesday, December 4, 2012

the last week...


The last week has been busy with many different activities! Here's a sample from things that I have pictures from...

The Community Life team hosts a Christmas party for all of our Student Leaders. This is the invitation that we made for each of them. :)

I did a "synchronized swimming" routine with some fellow faculty/staff members for the annual LCC Talent Show. We had lots of fun practicing and executing our routine!

My RAs and I went to Susie's house for dinner. We had curry and Christmas cookies - yum! We also watched some videos from when I was in college and took a group photo. (Ausrius was sick, so that's why he's not here).

silly!

Ha. :) Bethany (on the left) and her Spiritual Life team organized "Coffee House Gospel" last week, and I helped her set up for a while. We were acting silly here, but we were also quite tired!

Today Alisha and I dressed up like angels and handed out invitations for the Christmas fair and program on Friday. This is a picture from a student's dorm window!

No comments:

Post a Comment