Saturday, December 15, 2012

cookie night

On Thursday night, I hosted a cookie making party at my apartment for all the residents in Enns. My RAs and I had made over 150 cookies earlier in the week, and so there was plenty for everyone! I also remembered to take pictures, so I have some to share with you!

two of my RAs with their cookies
on the left is "headless gingerbread man", and on the right is "really fat gingerbread man"

Aliya with another fat gingerbread man and a beautifully decorated Christmas tree

Evaldas with his new brunette girlfriend :)
(the green frosting is her "body mask" for healthy skin)
the caption we decided for this picture should be "looking at her with longing"

Iveta with a unibrow, sunglass-wearing, bearded star

Aurelija with a beloved gingerbread man

No comments:

Post a Comment