Tuesday, December 18, 2012

RA Christmas

I had Christmas with my RAs this evening. For their Christmas presents I bought them all bowls, and wrote words the bowl that their residents used to describe them. Things like "honest, direct, friendly, inspiring leader, goes above and beyond, etc". We will eat out of these bowls for the rest of the year, and they will get to keep them in May. We also had a gift exchange between the 5 of us - we all had fun picking out personal gifts for each other! I got some earmuffs to keep me from waking up because of a loud dog across the street! :) We also ate tomato soup and grilled cheese, and played Charades (their favorite game). A great ending to a very special semester. Seeing my RAs have laugh, bond, and do stuff together has been the highlight of the year so far!

 normal

silly (actually, this is more normal!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment