Monday, September 26, 2011

first floor event!

I probably won't post every floor event on here, but since it was my first one, I'm starting out on the right foot. :) Tonight I made muffins for the 2nd floor, and we had lots of "m" words throughout the evening - Muffins, Melisa (the RA), Monday, marmalade (in the muffins), sharing something meaningful, and the game of Mafia! I tried a new recipe for orange marmalade muffins and added chocolate as well. They weren't my favorite, but the students loved them - I think freshly baked items is the key. :) Mafia was very fun, and I really enjoyed being around the students and seeing them interact!

 Sisters Ecaterina and Elena

 Dovile, Ionela and Tatiana

 Karen, Ingrida, Egle, Roberta and Greta

 And two imposters that wandered onto the floor because of the delicious smell!
(I think the girls were delighted to have a few cute college boys join us). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment