Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chapel worship band

I've been put in charge of organizing the Chapel Worship band this year. Last week I was pretty stressed out about it, considering I don't have much experience with leading worship. There are several returning members from last year that helped me get things started, and I sent an email out to students asking if they wanted to be involved. I was totally amazed by the response! (I'd definitely say it was a God thing!) I have two guitar players, at least one piano player, a drummer, and 8 singers! (AND one of the guitar players has a lot of experience leading worship already, so I get to play the bass and not be up front, which I prefer). The best part is that they're all very talented and have true hearts for worship! I'm so excited to get to play with this this semester/year!

Today was our first chapel, and it turned out really great! Energetic, meaningful and so much more! I had a friend sneak some pictures today as well so you can see these awesome students! :)


 Julija, Angelina, Anna, me, Amanda (another one!) and Alexey
Aliya, the drummer is behind Alexey

A bit closer....

No comments:

Post a Comment