Thursday, September 12, 2013

Community Day

Every year Student Life plans a big event called Community Day to kick off the new year... The event always includes hot dogs, games, and prizes! Last year we started a new tradition of a 5K run/walk. The event happened yesterday, and the weather was thankfully really nice - sunny and almost warm! My RAs and I planned several games, and I also helped prepare food and grill hot dogs. It was a really fun (and exhausting) day! These pictures I have to share are from the LCC Facebook page.


runners after crossing the finish line (these students are all from my hall)

hot dogs before (you can see my head in the background)
and Alisha (my new boss) in the front

hot dogs after (this student is also from my building)

tug of war! To brag about my awesome residents, 
in the Enns vs. Neumann match, Enns WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment