Sunday, May 5, 2013

graduation

Yesterday was LCC's 2013 graduation. Two of my RAs graduated, as well as some other students I have enjoyed getting to know over the past two years. It was thankfully a beautiful day outside - sunny and even warm! Today my RAs and I are busy with cleaning the dorm and getting ready for everyone's departures by tomorrow morning at 10am. No time for tears - only packing!

Susie and I before the ceremony.
Thanks for the photo, Susie!

My RA, Natallia from Belarus
She just found out the other day that she was accepted into a graduate school in Germany starting this fall, and she is super excited. Congratulations, Natallia!

My RA, Ira from Ukraine
I have truly enjoyed getting to know Ira this year - she has become a great friend!

Congratulations, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment