Friday, March 8, 2013

the last week

A few activities from this week: bowling, a baby shower, and dancing!

bowling with the Student Life team
thanks for the picture, Susie!

To collect money for presents for a baby shower, Vaida and I went around and asked the faculty/staff women for donations. I stuffed a pillow under my dress, and the sign read "Money for the baby, please?"
This picture is in Susie's office - thanks for the picture, Susie! :)

Once again, Susie the photographer snapped this shot of Alisha and I serving punch at the baby shower. (Behind is a stork and baby that Alisha painted).

All the ladies at the shower. Olena who is holding the stuffed duck on her lap, is a member of our Student Life team, and is due in late April.

On Thursday nights, I sometimes go with other faculty/staff friends to the Ethnoculture Center to learn and dance traditional Lithuanian dances. I had no idea anyone was taking pictures last night, but this morning I found one on Facebook of me!
(I'm in the red shirt on the left).

And last but not least, a picture of our beautiful Klaipeda port (taken from Facebook). I will be leaving in a few hours for Amsterdam - the next week is Spring Break! I will miss Klaipeda, but am also excited to get away for a while. And, my parents will also meet me in Amsterdam, and then they will come back to LCC with me! I will also not be posting over break, but be assured there will be lots of pictures when I return next Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment