Sunday, February 10, 2013

weekend activities

This was a busy weekend - but lots of fun as well! On Saturday, I helped out with the "Leadership Challenge", which is a fun competition between students as a part of the Leadership Development Program at LCC. Another student and I were in charge of the "Egg Relay Station" and we had students balance an egg on a spoon and go through an obstacle course - quite funny to watch!

waiting for another group to arrive

one student racing through our obstacle course

Later on Saturday evening, I went to a pod event that one of my RAs hosted, which was fun as well! They did a "Retro Night" and went all out - decorations, lots of food, games, karaoke, and even a photo booth! Here are some photos of me with a few students:




No comments:

Post a Comment