Tuesday, February 19, 2013

RA retreat

This past weekend, I took a retreat with my RA team. We went to a place called Radailiai, which was about 10-15 minutes away - just enough to feel like we were off campus and detached from responsibility for the night! We ate a delicious supper, which I prepared: marinated meat grilled over the fire, roasted potatoes and salad. We also played "Ticket to Ride" and watched a movie. In the morning, we went to a sauna right across the yard, and ate brunch and talked together. I only wish we could have spent more time together!


Natallia, Ira and I got the food ready while the guys built a fire outside.
And yes, we cut the potatoes on top of the toilet! don't worry, we put a towel and a cutting board down first!!!

Playing with fire/lighter fluid

Kirill and I in a contest to see who could fan the flames the longest (I lost...)

Natallia and Ausrius watching the movie... can you tell who's sleeping in the background?
HA! He has NO idea that we have these pictures!!!

Natallia and Ausrius after the morning sauna!

No comments:

Post a Comment