Sunday, November 18, 2012

what i've been doing...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! It's been a BUSY two weeks! I haven't taken many pictures, but can give you some a few snapshots to describe what I've been up to.

Mug 'n' Muffin is a bi-annual event that we do for the women on campus. Faculty/staff women make lots of muffins, the committee makes special drinks, and we have several speakers on a topic. This event was titled "The Road Ahead... Next Steps" and we talked about the future, decision making, and more. The speakers gave really practical and personal advice, and the muffins, coffee, cider and homemade caramel sauce and whipped cream were delicious!

I had some homemade caramel sauce left from Mug 'n' Muffin, so I made a caramel apple pie for my RAs which was amazing!

That night I also made them quesadillas with homemade tortillas! I found jalapenos at the store (a first!), so they were SPICY!

Susie and I finally got to hang out together on Friday night in the midst of our busy-ness. We made egg rolls and fried rice for dinner and watched a movie together.

Today Susie, Josh, Alisha and I are preparing a Thanksgiving FEAST for all the RAs - there will be 16 of us total, and we are making over 10 different dishes! I am making applesauce, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls and apple cider.
I will try to remember to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment