Sunday, November 18, 2012

RA Thanksgiving

Tonight Josh, Alisha, Susie and I hosted a Thanksgiving FEAST for all the RAs at my apartment. There were 16 of us in total, and we had so much food: turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing, gravy, rolls, applesauce, deviled eggs, squash pie with real whipped cream, cider and party mix! We went around the table and shared what we were thankful for, and then dug in! It was a feast only for the dedicated! (One of my RAs said he hadn't eaten for almost a whole day before coming!) We had a lot of laughter at the table as usual, and then went to another location on campus to watch "It's a Wonderful Life". A great evening together!

the calm before the storm

sharing the meal

the aftermath of dishes in my kitchen
(i'm sure Susie, Josh and Alisha also had their own pile of dishes!)

2 comments:

  1. I offered to help you do all those dishes!

    And how did my red plates turn blue? Did you leave the windows open too long and they turned blue from the cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know - i just thought i should have before, during and after pictures - it didn't take me long to wash them at all!

    ha ha - i was messing with the color scheme on my camera.

    ReplyDelete