Wednesday, September 19, 2012

RA fun night

I'm planning to have a fun night with my RAs once a month in order to do something not work-related and just to build our friendship! For this month, I planned a scavenger hunt for them! I made lots of food for a picnic supper and put clues and parts of the meal around the area (on and off campus). My RAs then collected all the pieces before finding me and we enjoyed a picnic and Taboo together. I had another RAs' help in making the clues, and I think it was a little bit confusing at times for them! But with a few text clues from me, they made it to the finish! Here are some pictures they took along the way:

I locked up one clue in the lockers at the grocery store, and kept the key for the day so it could be part of the clue!

 In the storage room finding ham and cheese pinwheels.
(L-R: Ausrius, Kirill and Ira)

Ausrius, Toms (an East side RA), Kirill and Ira at the last station (deviled eggs)

and here is what they found at the end of the hunt!

I took a few pictures of the sunset while I was waiting for them, and this is my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! Like a "choose your adventure/progressive supper"! What a clever girl you are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it was actually susie's idea, and i had help from another RA to come up with the clues. i was super excited about it though, and i think they enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete