Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Student Life retreat

Sorry I haven't been posting much... There's not much to take pictures of, or I end up forgetting my camera. At the end of  last week we had a retreat with the whole Student Life team. This includes our VP, an Athletic Director, a counselor, and office assistant and more! We had fun playing games together, eating, and getting in the sauna. It was especially exciting because there was a river outside to jump in. They had a zipline, a diving board, a platform AND a slide! I really enjoyed this retreat, and am excited to work with all these wonderful people this year!

Playing games together (several pictures with captions added)

Olena on the slide, and me falling off the zipline into the river after the sauna

Student Life team 2012-2013
On the snake log (L-R): me, Bethany (Spiritual Formations), Susie, Alisha, Josh, Olena
In the back row (L-R): Margarita (SL VP), Elena (Leadership Development),
Vaida (Office Manager), Egle (Career Development Center Director),
Demas (Athletic Director), Ina (Counselor)

No comments:

Post a Comment