Sunday, March 25, 2012

RA retreat

Last night we had our RA retreat - I planned the evening's activities. I spent Saturday getting my apartment ready - I changed the furniture around and brought in pillows and mattresses to make it comfy and a bit more special. And I made sure to say once they got there that we were NOT going to talk about school during the evening! Our first activity was a short photo shoot done by another LCC student. I had gathered some props that we used, and the pictures turned out SO GOOD!!!! I can't wait for you to see them, so I'll put them in right now - aren't they all so beautiful?!?!?!

In front of LCC's sign

Neumann (our dorm) is in the background on the left

being silly!

After the photo shoot, (my RAs had requested foods including peanut butter and fruit), we ate homemade peanut butter granola with yogurt, milk and fruit. It was good, but took a long time to chew. :) Then we played several different games, including Dutch Blitz (one of our favorites), and another one in which we drew pictures, analyzed them, and answered some "life" questions based on the pictures to get to know each other better. Then we talked for a while about many different things. I didn't want the evening to end!

1 comment:

  1. i love these photos - they are so cool! great photographer, and great ideas. ;-)

    ReplyDelete