Sunday, March 4, 2012

a new recipe

Last night I had a movie night at my place (we're on spring break now, but I'm still planning events!) and I invited one student over to teach me a new cookie recipe. Olesya is from Ukraine, but her mom works in Slovakia and the recipe is from there. It's one of those recipes where it just has to look/feel right, so our measurements were not exact, but hopefully I can recreate it myself again! There are only 5 ingredients - butter, flour, sour cream and salt, and right after they come out of the oven they get rolled in powdered sugar. We had fun talking and laughing while making the cookies, and although she couldn't stay for the movie, we still got a few pictures.

before baking - the round donut looking ones are the ones to bake

I didn't eat all of them - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment