Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lithuanian 102

I'm taking Lithuanian 102 this semester, and it's much harder than 101! I still like it and want to learn, but there are so many new words and concepts right now that it's hard for me to keep up. I try to study a little bit every day, so hopefully that will help me catch up! We have a quiz every Wednesday just to keep us on our toes, and last week was our first. I did not feel prepared at all, but evidently I knew more than I thought - I already hung it on my refrigerator! (3% is a PERFECT!)


Last semester, I would often bet a candy bar for the highest score on our Wednesday quizzes with Levi and some other Americans who were in my class. I got quite a few candy bars - once even two for one quiz!!! I'm sorry that I didn't bet this time....

No comments:

Post a Comment