Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chapel band Spring 2012

This semester we have three new Study Abroad students from the States that are helping us with Chapel worship band this semester. They're all very good musicians, and we are excited to have them join us! Bethany, my friend and the Spiritual Formations Coordinator, took some pictures of Chapel today, so I get to share them with you! The "graffiti" behind us on the walls is on pieces of transparent fabric, and was used for a conference at LCC over Winter Break. It looks so cool that I guess they're leaving it up for a while!

Zina, Ina and Laura

Alex, me and Erick

almost everyone - you can see Aliya's legs in between Laura and Alex

p.s. If you want to hear us playing, go to the LCC Spiritual Life page on Facebook, and I think soon today's Chapel will be posted!

1 comment: