Sunday, April 28, 2013

RA Murder Mystery Party

As a "thank you" gift to our RAs from this year, we planned a 1920's murder mystery party for them, which turned out to be really fun! We bought a kit online, and planned out all the details, food, locations and outfits. The RDs and Susie even went to a costume shop in Klaipeda to rent costumes! I think everyone enjoyed the evening - talking to each other, trying to figure out who the murderer was (one of our own!), and eating delicious food. Here's a photo tour of the evening... thanks to Mark Gingerich for all the awesome photos!


First we went to Susie's place for appetizers and drinks...
We had a chance to talk to everyone and figure out their characters.

More socializing...

Oh no!!!! A murder has happened! Carrying away the dead body.

We transitioned to Josh and Alisha's apartment for pulled pork sandwiches, and tried to figure out who was the guilty person!

The inspector (Ira, who is in the middle of the picture) talks to everyone
and tries to figure out the true story.

The inspector presents the evidence...

Then we were all given clues, and the answers/weapon cards for another chance at murder were hidden in my apartment. Here they are searching my bathroom for cards!

cutting the chocolate cake with chocolate ganache - YUM!
We guessed the murderer, voted for best actor and best costume while eating cake.

afterwards... Susie and me

group picture

silly group picture

i just love this one! My character was "secretly" in love with Ira's character (a guy) which is why I'm giving such a look. and Toms - crazy!!!

the RDs and Susie - we will miss her next year!!!

all the guys

and gals...

and my favorite - me and my team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment