Sunday, February 12, 2012

trips

So I haven't taken any pictures this past week - it's been a busy one with meetings and preparing for two big events we have this coming week. We also have a holiday on Thursday, and so two Study Abroad students (from America) and I are taking off to Tampere, Finland over the weekend! We're not actually going over the holiday, but we found cheap flights, so.... It's going to be cold there, but we're mostly looking forward to going somewhere new and getting out of Klaipeda for a bit.

The other trip I'm taking is one in August to return to LCC next year! I realized the other day that I haven't written anything on here about my big decision. I gave my answer on Monday, January 30, and have been feeling overall good about the it ever since. I'm looking forward to getting to know students better next year because I have some history with them, to knowing a little more about LCC than when I came last year, and to getting to make new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment